Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baby Blanket Squares Begin

13 completed. 353 to go. 

I know I said I would post my second lot of squares, but, I forgot to actually take them with me last night to gift them, so they must stay under wraps until they have been given away.

But here is the first square of the neutral baby blanket I am creating. I'm not sure yet how many squares it will have in it, I should probably sit down and actually design it soon, but I'm so pleased with how this is working out already. I love the colours together and cant wait to add the pink or blue to the mix.


Its so perfect that I'm actually a little bit scared that the others wont be as beautiful. 

In other news, a friend Donna lent me a Woman's Day winning granny square book that she bought which has given me inspiration for another lot of squares designs to be made into a blanket. This who deal may not be as hard as first imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment